I’m a designer living and working in Johannesburg, South Africa. I work as a Product Design Director (for mobile banking) at Barclays Africa Group Limited.
- To design is to consciously and intuitively shape any aspect of the universe.
- Everything—seriously, everything—is designed.
- You are a designer.
- “Why?” is probably the most useful question to ask.
- Curiosity is a prerequisite for making something great.
- Humans are complex, unpredictable and wonderful.
- You can learn a lot by listening and paying careful attention.
- It’s easy to make something safe, but you must be brave to make something great.
- Stop reading this and go play outside.